Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Tuesday: No one cares about my cornbread.

This is just a small bit of the cornbread.

This is the rest of the cornbread.
I care about the cornbread, though.  I was hoping to have something here about a thing that I asserted was true but wanted to check, and then had to go to the grocery store twice this evening because I didn't buy the right thing the first time.  This ate up a lot of time, and then Agent Carter was excellent again, which took up even more time.


  • Conveniently, something else I asserted (link 5, sub point 5) has a nice scientific paper that generally supports my claim that "people are bad at conspiring."
  • Squirrel Girl is wonderful, and I wasn't going to post this just to again repeat that well established fact, but "The Plasmacabre."  That is the best pun I have seen.  It's just so beautiful.
  • Here's the one most important maple syrup fact: the USDA change to remove the distinction between Grade A and Grade B syrup was a horrible mistake, because it makes it more challenging to clearly identify the far superior Grade B syrup.  That the American public was too dumb to realize that Grade B was better is not a sufficient excuse.
  • This looks tasty, so it's fairly likely I'm driving to Kailua this weekend.
  • Detective Pikachu.
  • Ambien.

No comments:

Post a Comment