Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sunday: I was disappointed with today's lunch, as well.

Today I wanted to get stuff at WF, and I kind of wanted a burger, so I went to the Counter.  Surprisingly, 3:30 on a Sunday is the busiest time there.  This meant I had to eat at the bar, which I don't like.

Also that one "oven roasted tomato" is all I got.  Similarly, that single tiny carrot thread was all I got of that.  WTF, burger jockeys?  You can't spare any extra veggies for my burger?  The Korean BBQ sauce is also not terribly good, as it doesn't have much more flavor than the sesame oil.  The sweet sriracha isn't very spicy, either.  It's not bad, but it's missing a lot of kick.

I also discovered that the mall has a good view of Diamond Head as well.  Between this and Safeway, it's entirely possible I could put together "36 views of Diamond Head."
This weekend was also the Honolulu Festival.

So fireworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment