Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday: I guess it's a good thing I had to get kleenex today

Yes, I took this picture of their sign just because of Pikachu.
Now that I actually pay attention (I was seriously concerned that the indecisive lady in front of me would take what looked like the last box of samoas), I probably should have bought the tagalongs too, if they're only $5 a box.  What actually happened was I saw them set up as I walked down the stairs from Safeway, and the vanguard girl scout asked if I wanted to buy cookies.  "You probably don't take credit cards, do you?" I asked.  "SURE WE DO!" said the girl scout, knowing that their adoption of technology had won another sale.


  • Red panda attack.
  • I've mentioned this before, but the fact that this isn't done everywhere is stupid.
  • I kind of want to hear a few more reviews before I buy this.  The new X model I was looking at seems to be capped at 4GB RAM, and that's just not acceptable.  It looks like I can get this one for under $1000, even with an upgrade to 8GB and switching to an SSD.


No comments:

Post a Comment