Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday: There was going to be a lot of math here so I could come up with an answer to a problem no one cares about.

But, I realized I had to take more measurements, and remember a geometry formula from long ago. I think there's a perspective thing to sort out as well.  And then I need to write an N-body solver, which is somewhat unfortunate.  If I really wanted to be correct, I'd make it do adaptive mesh solutions as well, as I suspect the particles would actually disperse more than a rigid body solver would handle.  Maybe I'll just run two resolutions and call it good.

Anyway, there's a lot of math I still have to finish before that's ready.  Plus I have to solve sports this weekend too.  It's going to be a busy weekend of silly math.

At least it's better than fighting the Robots of Bone Valley from the Planet of Permanent Eclipses.


No comments:

Post a Comment