Saturday, March 14, 2015

Saturday: Ok. So it turns out that it's a bit harder to knock together an N-body simulator than I thought.

Especially when I dedicated "this episode of Wonder Woman" to it.  Plus I had a units issue with the gravitational constant, blah blah.  It's harder than a one or two hour project.
Not impossible, of course, as this 2-body simulation shows.
It also didn't help that I spent most of the day watching youtube and TV, and trying to figure out what I wanted for lunch.

Sushi turned out to be the answer.
I'd also waited so long that the mall was super busy, so parking was harder than usual.  There was also some mall event fuckery going on.
I have no clue what this picture is showing, which is why I called it a fuckery.

The line?
The mall is never a fun place to be when it's crowded.
  • Not yet.
I forgot that it's pi day, and the whole world is going crazy writing digits all over the place.  The only things you need to remember most of the time are the song (lyrics with translation):


And that if you need to use pi, most of the time you should just use 4.0 * atan2(1,1), because that's going to give you more precision that you probably need.



No comments:

Post a Comment