Saturday, March 7, 2015

Saturday: It's a good thing I had leftovers to eat after that lunch disaster.

Guy: "HOLY FUCK, I'M OUT OF HERE!" Horse: "HOLY FUCK, AS IF I NEEDED MORE PROBLEMS!" Lion: "Honestly?  Even I'm confused as to how this all came about."

  • Looking over Raden Saleh's wikipedia page, it looks like this is not the only "lion noms on horse while they plunge off a cliff with a waterfall in the background."  How does that happen?
  • Red panda.
  • Service Pokemon.
  • Crows.
  • I bring my bags almost all the time now, so the bag ban won't really be a problem.
  • Ok, I know I really like my phone, but do other people really have phones so shitty?
    • 6: I have a thing in the pulldown config menu to lock the screen position.  Swipe swipe click.  Done.
    • 5: There's the ring volume and the media volume.  I have never had this problem.
    • 4: Ok.  Sometimes I type duck when I don't mean to.
    • 3: Never been an issue.  And when I need to click, I often get a little zoom in so I can clarify my click better.
    • 2: My phone knows when I'm looking at it, and keeps the screen on while I'm looking.  This is phone specific, so it just means my phone is cool.
    • 1: My battery lasts more than a day, and charges in less time than I've bothered to measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment