Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Tuesday: You are doing that wrong. Stop doing that wrong.

I'll have to take a picture tomorrow, as this doesn't relate to anything.
Things I Saw People Doing Wrong Today:

  1. If you're going to turn left, you do not need to turn slightly right before you turn left.  This is true if you're turning right as well.  Roads are designed so any car with a reasonable turning radius can turn corners without hitting the curb.  You do not drive a semi-truck.  Your back tires will follow close behind your front tires.  When you swing out, everyone has to get out of the way so you don't hit them.
  2. I can not conceive of a situation in which moving your car from one parking spot in the garage to a different spot could possibly save you any time.  I have seen at least two people who live in my building and have two cars and two spots switching them around.  Why?  When is that going to help anything?
Links.


No comments:

Post a Comment