Saturday, March 21, 2015

Saturday: Another Burrito Adventure.

The first interesting thing that happened today was while I was trying to decide what to have for lunch.  I kept hearing a "whoop whoop" sound from outside, and after a few minutes, realized that one of the other apartment buildings had their fire alarm going off.
It's not mine, because we use bells.
I couldn't see any smoke, and it went off again about an hour ago, so something is broken somewhere.

In any case, I eventually decided to drive to Kailua to get a burrito, because that seemed like the best idea.
It wasn't as good as I remember, partially because I added guacamole, and that decreased the average temperature a lot.  Cool soggy burrito isn't the best.  They still need queso.
 I was further back in traffic when I took the matching shot:
And because the sky looked like this today.
I went to the Pali lookout on the way home.  That totally justified driving across the mountains to get a burrito that wasn't as good as I hoped it would be.
This is now my new most favorite sign ever.  Poor confused wind-swept bees.
 As you probably could guess, it was windy, and the clouds on the earlier photo:
Are pretty much right there.  
See?
 I still have no idea why all the stray animals in existence gravitate to the Pali outlook.
Chickens.

Stupid feral cats that people were trying to pose with.  You're an invasive species, cat.  You shouldn't live here.

And there was a rainbow when I got back to town.




No comments:

Post a Comment