Saturday, September 10, 2011

Saturday: Wait, what? How is it 9PM?

It turns out that falling asleep on the couch for two hours means you miss regular dinner time, so you just make a sandwich and some nachos (to use up the increasingly stale tortilla chips).  Also, it's a good idea not to have your arms in wonky positions when sleeping. Ouch.

Today I was finally able get up early enough to make it to Nico's before they closed.  A nice thick slab of freshly caught fish fried up with some chips.  Om nom nom nom nom.

I did get groceries, and since I slept too much, I'm going to have to shift everything back a day. So, the plan for this week should be:

  • Sunday: Mahi Mahi, prepared somehow.  Also: salad.
  • Monday: I have another piece of Mahi, so I have two days of it.  Also: more salad.
  • Tuesday: I picked up some bacon, so I'm thinking BLTs. This should help use up the tomatoes I keep buying and not eating.
  • Wednesday: Yeah, so I wasn't very creative at the store, so BLTs again?
  • Thursday: I'll need to get lunch stuff by this point, so I'll replan the end of the week then.

No comments:

Post a Comment