Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Tuesday: Q46/Phiobe

 Back to dealing with the dead.
Like Phiobe.

Who, let's remember, is the only person in the game who is a) not historical; b) ended up dead despite everything I did.  She was family, and now she's dead.
And mindwiped due to the waters of Lethe.
But we undid that by finding her toy eagle.
And then they set up quests where we will double-murder the Cyclops.  From the very very beginning of the game, which I guess I played September 4th of last year.  Pretty sure he's the dead guy I brought to Markos.
But we have to story first, because it wouldn't do for me to just immediately double-murder the Cyclops.
I mean, I've fought three actual cyclopses at this point.  A crappy thug I murdered before I became a Murder Goddess with Divine Stabbers shouldn't be a real problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment