Thursday, April 16, 2020

Thursday: Q34/I no longer need so many bells.

I had an adventure last night.
 I had one trip ticket left, so I went to an island to see if I could just grab all the resources and make more than 12k bells (since that's the equivalent price of bell tickets).
It turns out I found a giant water bug island.
 And for future reference, nothing is worth as much as a giant water bug, except a full stack of foreign fruit.
So I had to litter on the beach a lot.
 Woke up this morning to check the stalk-market.
It was super crappy.
 At that rate, I'm barely going to ever break even.
Ok.  Winnie is growing on me.

Isabelle is always happy, despite my financial concerns.
But then I saw a tweet from David Willis that he had a great price on turnips on his island.  He opened it up, and I flew over.
A wonderful price on turnips.
 Between the bugs last night, and the turnips today, my problems were over.
I could pay off my third bridge.
 I like infrastructure and not having to carry poles and ladders.
We all had a celebration.

And I put down a campsite so we can get more residents.  I've started thinking about urban planning more, and I'm definitely going to be throwing a lot of money at building relocation.

Tonight was also D&D night, with new characters.  I rolled very poorly, but luckily have a number of spells that last until the end of the encounter.


No comments:

Post a Comment