Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Tuesday: Q25/Less productive today.

Largely due to having to wake up at 8:30 for a teledoctor appointment.  We both agreed that this wasn't the best way to do a checkup, but that I'm probably fine, so we'll give it another shot once the world is less on fire.

It'll be good when that's the case.

On the plus side, my desk chair arrived this morning, so I was able to put it together.  I did get one with arms, but I skipped installing them for now.  I'm 100% sure they'll just bump into the table and be in the way.

I completed my villager house bundles in Animal Crossing, but didn't take any pictures because there's no button for that when I'm using the xbox controller.

I also completed the second third of the first half of the AC Odyssey DLC, even though it let me ignore one cultist and I somehow completely skipped all details about a second.  I'm sure that I did it in the wrong order, too, because there were a number of points where the story wasn't very well polished and it seemed like it expected me to go do something when I had already done it.

This just keeps happening.
It turns out I'm not the only psycho running around with a flaming sword.
I am the only psycho to survive that battle though, because even though I tried not to kill her, that's the only way to advance the story.

And then:
It's so sad. :(
But wait!  Darius and Natakas don't leave!  We all move in together in that house far away from any docks where the rest of my family and friends could stop by since they live on my boat!

Ha ha!  Boring domestic chores!
Now I'm doing fetch quests for wheat?
It's so silly!

Except this is the forced relationship everyone was complaining about a year ago.  Throughout the entire rest of the story, you have the option of who you want to sleep with, and can have the relationships you want to.  This forces a story line on the character you've played for (in my case) 200+ hours, which isn't cool.  While we're on the topic, let's review my own choices:

Name Location Notes Emoji
Odessa Kephallonia/Megaris Recruited to Crew 💗🛳
Auxesia Phokis 💗
Kosta Red Lake Bay 💗
Lykaon Phokis 💗
Roxana Hydrea Recruited to Crew 💗💗🛳
Daphnae Phokis Killed because she insisted 💗⺞
Alkibiades Athens/Greece Is Alkibiades. 💗💗💗
Kyra Mykonos 💗💗
Xenia Keos Almost fooled me 💗
Zopheras Lakonia Zita's daughter. I donked up on a horse race. 🆖
Aikaterine Athens Met in Thespis' house 💗
Thyia Lalaia 💗
Diona Kytheria Killed because she was a cultist. 💗⺞
Theletas Mykonos Exclusive with Kyra. Had to kill him.
Lykinos Korinthia 💗
Timotheos Korinthia 💗
Anais Western Arkadia Friend from childhood. 💗💗
"Eagle Bearer" Lokris Impersonated me. So he had to die. 💗⺞
Mikkos Lemnos Brought two friends. 💗
Natakas Makedonia This (or "Neema") is the forced relationship. 💗 I guess.
Aspasia Haven't resolved the story. Also a cultist.
Adonis ??
Elpis ??

So we'll see what DLC I work on tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment