Saturday, April 18, 2020

Saturday: Q36/Braving the wilds.

I had to pick up prescriptions at CVS (I should look into getting them delivered), and decided to try and get some non-perishable stuff from Target.  I danced the cart around, and arrived, only to learn that curbside is only available when you order with the app.  Which sucks.  At least I was able to get bread and bagels from Panera, so I can have lunch next week.

Atalanta.  This is probably a bad time to mention to her that I have her shoes.

Standing on Gods Collection: Hermes.

The game told me to dress up like the bad guys to sneak in and kill people who I'm aligned with.  So I did.  But I didn't have any armor to switch to.
And yes, I know it's a bad idea to kill people you're aligned with.  I had the minimum number of casualties.  Plus, I'm playing Persephone against Hekate against Adonis, with Hermes standing there to catch a lot of the blowback.  Kind of wish they could be less jerks.
Turns out only the horse with wings can jump off anything and survive.  Fire horse?  Just kind of splats into the swamp, and doesn't move anymore.

"That looks like an arm," I said, not noticing the even more creepy stone arm in the background.

Hekate, rocking the pipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment