Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Wednesday: I finally got a clean build!

So I can maybe check that off as done for this week.  Yay!

I also remembered that there's a semi-secret Xbox thing that gets all the screenshots, so I can show:
Markos wanted me to kill this guy.  So I did.  Markos didn't care that I'd brought proof.

"Look at what I did for you, Markos!"

Continuity error on the dead guy, I guess.

I'm also good at parking my horse.

Super good.

I've only killed it once, and that's the wolf's fault.

And I finally got to a romance dialog, and I screwed it up by being all "great is as great does."  Apparently that's not the right response, and when you tell her that, she gets all angry that you want her to go do great things herself, and that cuts off future quests?  In the future, I'm saving before every potential romance, doing my best at it, and then resetting if I need to to sort it out. 

Also the sunset was nice today.

No comments:

Post a Comment