Monday, April 6, 2020

Monday: Q24/waking up on time.

It's overrated, but apparently the theme for this week.  Today for the regular work meetings, and tomorrow for the tele-doctor appointment.  Not sure exactly how that's going to work, but whatever.  I guess at least I don't have to leave the house?

And I was able to get Target delivered today, so I can make queso tomorrow for lunch, completely destroying whatever health recommendations I receive from the doctor.

Then this evening, back to Greece.
I should get a proper ephemeris program.
 Back to the quests.  Something something bad guys, something something cults.
So we did our spying in the middle of an amphitheater.
 Which isn't the best planned spying.
Oh, surprise, he ended up dead.
 Blah blah track down murderers.
Really?  I have to confirm the guy floating face down in the drink is dead?  Really?
And then piracy!
"I'll just drive out myself, and steal the item from the chests!"
It was a great plan!
Except quest items are stored in the hold, and can only be released when the ship is destroyed.  Which they don't let you do while you're on it.

Attempt 2: ram it with my murder boat.
Which was successful.
a) Stop that Barnabas.  2) Aya and Bayek have wrong face models.
And then I had a whole kerfuffle with some mercenaries, some soldiers, and for some reason random townspeople.
 Which led to me trying to deal with my bounty.
I might have done a teensy bit of "regicide".
 It did help the bounty.
Ok, three times in a row makes me think maybe I might be the problem here.

These two guys were just up here, enjoying the view.
It's a pretty game, not just when you haven't been outside in a week and a half.



No comments:

Post a Comment