Sunday, April 5, 2020

Sunday: Q23/That's finished.

The afterlife of Ramesses the Great

Upon this throne.
There were adventures here, but I didn't take pictures.
I did get a picture of the killing blow, however.
Which sent him to rest, and finished the story.
Except Sutekh here was given the ancient relic that was the start of the problem, and then ended up dead.  Did he hide it correctly?  Was it stolen?  No clue.  Dumbass.
Then I fell through the world.
I wonder how accurate the game's sky model is.
And then fashion show:
Amun.

Anubis.

Horus.

The Isu (the in game ancient people).

Serquet.

Sekhmet.
And I reviewed, and have completed all of the sites in the game.  Hopefully it saved correctly, because it wouldn't let me quit to the title like it usually does.

In any case, that's finished, I know the backstory-that's-actually-in-the-future, so I can go back to the game with the Best Assassin:
Bayek may be powerful, but Kassandra is literally a demigod.

  • Akh, ba, and ka.  I had to do some background reading to sort out the details of what I was doing in the afterlife.
  • Duat.  Ditto.  I have some concern that when I kill people there, I'm dooming them to never enter Aaru.  Am I then playing the part of a challenge prior to the judgement that they have failed?  Maybe it's best not to worry about the theological consequences that happen in a game.
  • I did not know this about the Church of the Holy Sepulcre.
  • Gang of idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment