Saturday, April 25, 2015

Saturday: Adventures.

Since my car is all maintained and whatnot, I decided to take a drive.  Since I wanted a new pillow, I decided to go to Target.  The far Target.


The one in Kapolei.
I didn't take any pictures, because I was driving.  Hopefully the pillow will be comfy.

Then I came home and played Axis and Allies but not that, because that's trademarked.  Also it's a "pseudo- 1901" world.

I call this "the German computer player is fucking pissed that I built a transport to dump two guys right next to their capital."  Seriously.  They sent like everyone in existence to go shoot these two guys that I sent just to be a jerk.  China's gone, Germany.  There's nothing in the far east to do anymore.  My Japanese allies are cleaning up everyone else.  I'm going to try to kill you and the Ottomans in the same turn.  Just to be a jerk.


No comments:

Post a Comment