Friday, April 10, 2015

Friday: What's missing here?

Super saucy buffalo tenders.  How could it go so wrong?
No blue cheese.  "We have ranch?"  No.  Ranch is inferior.  Without blue cheese, these just aren't as good.


  • "The Wind in the Rose-bush". Tl;dr version: 
    • R: "I'm in town to pick up my niece because my sister (her mom) died, her husband remarried, and now he's died, so she should live with me instead of the unrelated second wife." 
    • A: "Oh.  I'm not going to tell you your niece died a year ago, because I'm an asshole."
    • R: "Great, off to the ghost house."
    • G: "Hi, I'm the ghost pretending to be the second wife.  I'm going to fuck with you for like a week, telling you 'oh, you just missed the niece' and 'she probably took a train ride with her friend.'  Finally, I'm going to forge a letter from your friends back home to get you to go back there.  Why?  Because I'm both an asshole, and a useless ghost."
    • R: "I'll send a letter to the second wife, asking about the niece.  Also the niece's friend.  Finally A, the postmaster."
    • A: "Yeah, those friends are dead too.  They've been dead for years.  And now I'll tell you that your niece is dead.  Was dead when I didn't tell you before, too.  I'm just a major asshole who could have prevented this entire stupid story."
  • Cat vs. Dog.
  • Bunny.
  • Good.
  • That looks good.  I guess I'm going to the pancake place this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment