Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tuesday: Are you fucking kidding me?

I got up this morning, got ready for work, went down to drive to work, and then discovered that my car didn't feel like starting.

Fuck.

It turns out that the "your battery isn't very good" warning from seven months ago has finally manifested itself as "your battery is basically dead" after sitting idle for two weeks.

Double fuck.

So tomorrow, I have to get it jumpstarted so I can drive it to get a new battery put in it.  I had originally planned to ask the guy who parks next to me, as he's done it before, all the while bragging about how his truck has two batteries ("this is a fake quote about how much having two batteries makes that truck better than single battery trucks, and therefore, by extension, makes him better than other people.  See also his mustang.").  However, he never got back to me, so I'm going to go with a professional, after discovering that my car insurance covers shit like this.  Turns out I probably should know my coverage a bit better than I do.

In any case, I worked from home today.  Although it looks like my work computer has died, or the network is dead, or the power went out at work.  Something like that.  I can't log in, is what I'm saying.

Also, my google calendar tells me that it's someone's birthday:


I don't seem to have taken any good pictures during this recent trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment