Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sunday: Because I'm a grown up, so fuck you

I spent a lot of the afternoon trying to figure out what I wanted for lunch.  Or dinner, since it quickly became 4pm, and you can't call that lunch anymore.  Finally, I saw an ad for IHOP, and that solved my problem.  I'd go to Eggs and Things, as that's easier to get to than IHOP, and sells local pancakes and not industrial corporate pancakes.  

Salad panorama.  The salad makes everything healthy.
Even calimari steak and chocolate chip pancakes.
Other than that, I've spent the day clearing out things on the DVR.  It looks like I'm down to less than 13 days.  I probably should delete entire shows that I have very little likelihood of ever watching 103 episodes of.  I'm looking at you, Buffy the Vampire Slayer.  You're like a quarter of everything I've recorded, and I probably only want to flip through the episodes I liked to see favorite parts.






No comments:

Post a Comment