Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tuesday: Problem solving!

I felt better today, so I made it in to work for the afternoon.  I decided to switch to problem B, which is similar to problem A, but different.  It turns out that this was the correct thing to do, as I was able to solve problem B, and use that solution to discover the solution to problem A.  That puts me far ahead of my expected weekly progress, even including missing yesterday.  Woo.

I've been thinking about making tacos for dinner this week, but couldn't remember what spices I'm out of.  I decided to skip this problem by making chorizo tacos.  A google search led me to the realization that this is apparently common with potatoes.  While doing so, the first image on this page came up during my search.  Who the fuck models t-shirts without pants on?

The tacos came out ok, but I'm going to need to think up ways to perk them up a bit.  I simply fried an onion, three small potatoes, and two things of chorizo (which turns out to be 20oz, not 1lb as I thought).  This works ok, but is a bit too monotone.  I bought an avocado, so I'll add slices of that, and I also picked up some limes, so maybe some lime juice, or thinly sliced lime supremes?  It needs something.

This sounds like an analogy for something.

The cutest omurice ever.

"Jerry, just stop. They're never going to come down far enough for you to get them."

No comments:

Post a Comment