Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday: Teh Dethh

I woke up this morning feeling kind of crappy, made it in for the morning telecon, and then went back home because the pounding headache and scratchy throat made me think that work wasn't going to happen.  I stopped off to get the required sick day supplies (soup, juice, something sweet to snack on when I felt better), and then crashed on my couch.  I woke up for lunch, and then again for dinner.

I still have the scratchy throat, but when I checked, I don't have a fever.  I think I'll have to see how tomorrow works.

I did get to see the news to see that this guy is never going to be president. Because he's apparently a vindictive douchebag.

"Oh man, I love cello music!"

"Just pass him! Just pass! Hey! Get out of the way! I'm in a hurry!"

  • Never going to be president.
  • Two different ovens?  Maybe one is a microwave?  Is that a radio built into the wall that the coffee pot is plugged into?  Plus, that fridge eats up what could be a decent sized island.  With doors on both sides, it has to be horribly inefficient.  Plus, what's to keep you from pushing a ham in the front and shooting a cake out the back (because it's too full, not because it's some magic meat<->sweet converter).  Finally, those kids look like mom is forcing them to attend omelette school.
  • tawpie. Totally a real word.
  • I kind of want to make burgers after reading this article.  I want to make one with a crispy crust.

No comments:

Post a Comment