Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday: Seriously slow week

I spent part of the evening attempting to find a post that I thought would be searchable under "microwave," but it turns out blogger search sucks, and I only used the word "microwaves."  WTF, blogger?

Anyway, I discovered today that if I press the "Add 30 seconds" button on my microwave, it immediately starts cooking, allowing me to add subsequent 30 second amounts until I reach the desired time limit.  Therefore, my microwave has essentially become a single button device to me.  I do not require my foods to be cooked with greater than 30 second precision.

Yes, that was the most exciting thing to happen today.

I apparently only keep a one day surplus supply of bear photos.  Hopefully the internet will be fun tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment