Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday: Fuck yeah, cider!

Fuck yeah!
Cider!
 Yes, I did buy this half gallon of cider this evening after work, less than three hours ago.  Yes, I paid like $6 for it.  Yes, it was fucking delicious.
So it's a blend, and not a single apple special.  It's fucking cider and I'm drinking it, and it's delicious.
 I hope that that "As Fresh As An Apple all year round" thing means that this is going to be available here all year round.  I guess if it's still around in December, it's probably a permanent addition.  Until then, I'd best buy as much as possible and drink it all, just to be safe.

"Huh.  This is awkward.  I forgot that I invited you."
Also, Fuck you, Mitt Romney.  You paid 14% of your income in federal taxes.  Remember when I did my taxes this year and ended up paying 14.6%?  We can also factor in the fact that adding payroll taxes to your bill doesn't change things much, but it does change my effective rate quite a bit.  This is why you're out of touch.

And how the hell is the median worker paying so much less in taxes than me?  Is that the child and mortgage credits kicking in to help them?

Today was going to be "Draw a Kitty" day, but I don't feel like it right now.  Let's move that to tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment