Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wednesday: First day back at work, everything breaks

I need to start cooking more stuff, because I don't have any pictures to post.
So have some hams, instead.
  • About damn time.
  • I went here twice with my parents, which is pretty good considering they don't really like fish.  My dad even tried some poke.  I think I'm going to stop by the market part this weekend, but I guess I don't need to do a big review since this one covers pretty much everything.
  • I've pretty much hated the last two seasons, even though I haven't watched any of the most recent one (it's recorded on the DVR, but I've not felt like watching any of it).  I guess this qualifies as another "about damn time."
  • Punk squirrel! (via Dan, who still has no blog to link to)
  • The Delacroix of French cuisine is opening a restaurant in Waikiki?  That's a good reason for me to brave the parking and crowds.

No comments:

Post a Comment