Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday: Delicious tacos

Hrm...do I have any saved up pictures for the taco theme that I haven't used yet?
Apparently, but it's not very good.

Anyway, today was taco day.  Here are the ingredients for super delicious tacos:

Tomato, lettuce, shredded co-jack cheese, avocado, grilled onions, chipotle sauce (a can of chipotles, water, garlic and tomato paste, cooked until warm, then blitzed and strained), big hunk of beef flap steak cooked a bit rarer than it really should be.  I didn't take any pictures of the assembled product, but I should have, because these were super tasty.  It was hard to get a bite that had everything in it, but when I did, it was perfect.  Plus, since most of those ingredients are vegetables, they're even plausibly healthy.

And now, since I spent a while looking for taco pictures, other random pictures.
It's a cow-vasion!
Clearly, this is the best plan if you're going to kidnap a panda baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment