Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursday: I just made a sandwich

It was a good sandwich, all toasty-crunchy on thick slices of wheaty hearty bread.  I bought grapes too, but I never got hungry enough for a snack, so I never had any.  I know, I'll pack some for lunch tomorrow and have a sweet healthy afternoon snack!

Because it's my blog and I can put up anything:
Hugh Laurie by a river.
Prints of various demons.  Probably taken from some edition of the Lesser Key of Solomon.
Invasion of the chipmunks!
  • Puppy!
  • You know, of all the places you probably should avoid getting into a hit-and-run, "leaving a drag show" is probably somewhere in the middle. Unless, of course, you happen to have a radio show about how much you hate gay people.
  • Japan gets all the cool things.  I want a rabbit cafe.
  • I was planning on going to go see this movie this weekend.  However, if you didn't know anything about the story or about the movie, I seriously doubt that this would be the most informative advertisement.
  • Baby squirrel!
  • Some people should not be allowed to have kids.
  • I know that last link was ambiguously vague.  But seriously, it's about douchebags who have to invent fancy names for milk so they can be pretentious fucktards when ordering at a coffee shop.  Just say, "a regular fucking coffee, and some fucking milk for my baby."  You don't have to invent imaginary words for everything.
  • Compared to this, my valentine's day menu wasn't that complicated at all.  Then again, I also don't have a fully staffed kitchen.  So, it's a tradeoff.

No comments:

Post a Comment