Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday: leftover tacos aren't really like leftovers at all

I took some assembly pictures today.  Ingredients:
 I went with a McDLT style, putting the hot stuff (and cheese and avocado, because they're fatty and mix well) on one side, and then the cold veggies on the other.
 Then wrapping it up:

It turns out that I could eat two of these yesterday because I hadn't eaten anything all day.  I wrapped the second one from today in foil, and I'll eat it tomorrow.  I'm not completely sure how I'm going to do it, but I think if I pull out the veggie bits, and bake the rest in the oven for a few minutes, then add the veggies back in, it should work ok.

Of course, now I'm hungry again, so I'm eating an apple.  An Arkansas Black.  Not bad, this one is kind of somewhere on the softer side (but not as much as a golden delicious).  The flavor is good too, with a mild tartness.

I also had virgin lemonade with dinner, which confused me until I googled it.  It seems like they could have used a different description.  "Not shitty style lemonade" would be my suggestion.  "Lemonade like you'd make it, if you weren't too lazy to make lemonade" would also work.

Finally, I discovered a seriously annoying bug in the spectrum code, but luckily, I'll have time to fix it before anyone notices. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment