Saturday, January 11, 2014

Saturday: Excitement on the way to sushi

I noticed a security guy walking all purposefully while heading to sushi.  After putting my name on the list, I discovered that there actually was something going on:
I guess those guys tried to steal from the ThinkerToys?
 Yep.  Thinker Toys.  The place that sells a bunch of toys that don't really look like they're much fun, but they also have some board games.  Well, did have some board games.  They seem to have replaced them with goth jigsaw puzzles.  Who tries to shoplift there?
Those guys, I guess.  Looks bad for them, since the real cops showed up.
 Then I had sushi.
Om nom nom.
 On the way out, I noticed the Sanrio store, and thought I'd take a picture of what it's like.
Kitty.  Kitty everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment