Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wednesday: Draw a Dinosaur Day!

Just like last year!
Rar!
I went to Target today.  I did not buy anything I had planned, because that's how Target works.  I did see this game:
I'm probably outside of the recommended age limits.
And ended up buying a new mini tripod, since my old one got lost in the move.
So now I can take really long exposure shots, and discover that my camera lens is covered in dust.
  • Neville Longbottom.
    • Holy shit, I just now discovered you can hit tab to get to a new level of bullet point. 
      • How far does it go?
        • Boring box again?
                          • Yep.
  • I stopped deleting voice mail messages years ago, so now it's full.  I can see that you called, and since my phone contains like 99 other ways to communicate, if you had something important, you'd send the information via one of those.  There is no reason for you to leave me a message.
  • Cookie Monster.
  • What the modem noises mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment