Saturday, February 25, 2012

Saturday: Because cheese fries

It doesn't hurt that I've been watching episodes of this show on youtube, and they did a show about Teddy's.  They did kind of screw up my burger today, and I had to go back to the counter to ask about the onion rings that were supposed to be on it.  I got it "Kilauea Fire Style" which is pretty much the same as what I've gotten before (cheddar/bacon/onion rings) but with Kilauea Fire sauce instead of BBQ.  The sauce is basically just a spicy BBQ sauce, but it's tasty, and I think I'll have to go find a bottle.

It's good that I had this before going to get groceries, as it made sure that I was overfull, and stuck to my grocery list.  I think the plan for this week is going to be steak tacos, and then I'm going to steal Julie's idea of bacon/avacado/tomato sandwiches, and declare that instead of BAT sandwiches, I'm going to make BALTiC sandwiches: bacon/avacado/lettuce/tomato/cheese.  I wish I could figure out an 'i' ingredient to put in there to make the acronym work better.

Shame about the spelling error.
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment