Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Tuesday: I do not have enough time in the evening for everything I need to do.

Which is doubly crappy when I have to get up for a doctor appointment tomorrow.  A doctor who only takes co-pay in cash or check.  Which meant one of the things I had to do was go to an ATM and remember my number.  And, because I'm super lucky, I found the one ATM in existence that dispenses anything other than 20s, so I got a 10 and a 50.  Because everyone takes $50 bills.

But I also bought cake, and I'm going to go eat cake after this.

And, late last night, someone was all "Where's your Drawlloween stuff?  Why aren't you doing Drawlloween?  You should do the Drawlloween."  Because that's fast and easy and I like all the prompts.
So I'm just going to pick and choose from the nine I posted yesterday.  Whichever of them strike me are what I'll draw.


No comments:

Post a Comment