Saturday, October 13, 2018

Saturday: I finally took out the recycling.

Specifically, the piles of moving boxes.  It's been hot or rainy pretty much since I moved in, so I've been putting it off.  That wasn't a problem today, which was like 55 for the high.  Now I don't have the big ugly pile of boxes, but now my living room/dining room/kitchen echos.
And I wanted a greasy burger.
Smash burger seems to have small burgers.  This was the big, and I probably could have eaten a second one.

I also stopped by a farmer's market stand and picked up some tomatoes and local honey.  That made me think about making panzanella, which I think is going to be lunch tomorrow.  The only issue is that I needed to get balsamic vinegar.  I went to the crappy supermarket with the stupid hours, and discovered that it is 100% going out of business.  Half the shelves were empty, everything was 30% off, and all the cold cases were turned off.



And I finally watched the last episode of last season's Supergirl, one day before the new episode.  I think they're going to make Lena evil, which is stupid and dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment