Thursday, October 4, 2018

Thursday: I don't have a title.

I hope my neighbor's dog doesn't bark all night like it did last night.

I also need to start thinking about Thxgvg soon.  I should buy flights this weekend, and I think it'd be a good idea to revisit my stuffin muffins, since I last did that a decade ago.  In addition to a "regular," I think adding miso to one batch would be good.  I don't think it'll add much flavor, but will add a bunch of umami that will make the stuffing better by itself.  I want to try mushrooms again, maybe starting with dried mushrooms, and letting them reconstitute in the broth.  This should do the same umami thing.

Now I've made myself hungry.

A combination today.

  • Jobs.
  • I don't understand why these people always seem to think they won't end up murdered.

No comments:

Post a Comment