Sunday, October 21, 2018

Sunday: Ugh

I thought this morning "I'll go to the ramen place, and get katsudon."  But the stupid ramen place was crazy busy.  At 2pm.  So I got groceries.  And it was still busy (although I discovered the Korean grocery does sell miso, it's in a refrigerated case.  No lup cheong, however).  I looked at the breakfast place next door: also stupid busy.  So I got frustrated, drove out to Target, bought some tooth paste, and then stood in a soap aisle to try and find some place else for lunch.

A good bahn mi.
Not quite what I wanted, but good enough.  Then I came home, wasted the day, and now it's later than I wanted to go to bed.


  • Baguette Bistro.
  • So, that's nice to learn thirty years too late.
  • Also the government said they were going to be twice as awful now, which makes it even more important to overthrow them.

No comments:

Post a Comment