Thursday, October 11, 2018

Thursday: It's always a bit surprising when you go to test a big change, and you only have to fix like five typos to make it work.

Well, five typos and one big glaring logic hole, but it was so big and glaring that it was easy to track down and fix.  Tomorrow is doing more tests, and if I'm lucky, I'll get to the "write documentation" phase of things.

I also learned today that if you put your hand on a joint, and can feel grinding and scraping when the joint moves, that that is Not The Way Things Are Supposed To Work.  Whoops.

  • Squirrel.
  • This is dumb.
  • As is this guy, who I knew nothing about until now, when I learned that he's probably a rapist.
  • I kind of want to make gyudon.  For some reason I thought it was difficult.  This is a super easy recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment