Sunday, October 7, 2018

Sunday: I did a few productive things.

Not much.  Enough to qualify as "did something."  I also have my youtube watch later list down to less than 75 videos.  I don't think it's ever been shorter than 75 videos.

I do need to watch the final episode of last season's Supergirl this week.  The new season starts next week.  More importantly, Black Lightning starts tomorrow.  It'll replay on the app, but I should probably dig out my cable remote to see if I can catch it live.

I wanted something easy and fast.  Pizza is about the closest food to my apartment.

  • Good news!  The environment is going to collapse and kill everyone, so it doesn't matter that our government is corrupt and run by fascists!
  • Yeah, I think "still cancelled" is the right response.
  • Thanks, Becky.

No comments:

Post a Comment