Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Wednesday: Happy Birthday to Julie!

It was dark and rainy all day.

Even in games.
But it was also Valentine's day for all my animal friends.
Like Marshal.

Who is polite.

But nervous when you go to dress him up.
 I went with simple.
Just some glasses.

Sure!

It was a good day.
When I was getting ready to leave work, I decided I wanted to try that burrito place again, and see how it goes.
I did takeout.
I sorted out part of the problem: their hot salsa is basically chipotles + sugar.  I think that's a big thing that turned me off.  The salsa comes off sweet and cloying, and doesn't mix well with the rest of the ingredients.  Their queso isn't bad, and it works good on chips (I got a side).  But the salsa fights everything else, and the end result isn't great.  It also got cold, which didn't help.  I think I'm probably done with this place now.



No comments:

Post a Comment