Saturday, February 3, 2018

Saturday: Not a great day.

I woke up, and wasn't sure what I wanted for lunch.  After doing the regular weekend "do nothing", I eventually decided that I really wanted ebi fry, and specifically the roll they make at the sushi place that has one inside, with spicy tuna on top.  So I went there, they told me to sit anywhere, and then they completely ignored me for nearly fifteen minutes.  Other people came in, had water given to them, had orders taken, got food, and I got nothing.  So I left.  Kuru-kuru hasn't been the greatest for awhile, and their unagi is always too greasy.

When I got to my car, I decided to drive to Aina Haina, since there's a Genki there.  Plus, I could get groceries, since I really wanted chips and salsa for tomorrow.

This is not sushi.
Except the Genki in Aina Haina closed, so I had to do a backup La Tour Cafe.  I'm guessing giving a bunch of people hepatitis was bad for business, and that's why it's closed.  This all sucks, because I still really want ebi fry.

Also I have to do jury duty.  Which is going to be a huge waste of time.


No comments:

Post a Comment