Thursday, February 1, 2018

Thursday: There was a bird that had been hit by a car in the road today.

It wasn't dead, but only one wing worked, and it couldn't move.  There was a guy on the side of the road who saw it, and it wasn't there later, so I'm guessing he dealt with it.  Sorry, bird.  That's not fair.

Then this evening I saw that Filbert was level capped.  Not on my watch.  He needs a tree house to be happy.  So I went into the Nintendo reward thing, cashed out everything for 80 cotton.

And upgraded my picnic set twice.

And then upgraded it again.
 And then, it looked like Filbert was sorry he was using up all my cotton and natural essence.
Because he gave me this, even though we'd already talked earlier and I hadn't left the campsite.
And this is why Filbert will always be Best Squirrel.  Marshal is still Tsundere Squirrel, but he's not contributing as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment