Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Tuesday: A day largely spent in the debugger.

I found the issue, but I don't know why it's there.  Tomorrow.

My phone updated.
 It looks like everything is fine.  My RSS reader has a bug with Oreo, but turning off the item flip animation solves it.

Since it's Shrove Tuesday, I decided to get pancakes.
Because I need a reason to get pancakes.

The gym system is still butt.  I had all of these almost dead, but it's easy to counteract my work if you're an ass.
Which made me flip to my other main game.
I CAN NOW USE TWO RUGS!
 And my treehouse was finally built, so Filbert can make new levels!
Yes we did, Filbert.  We made it.
 But that's not all:
OMG.

I WILL DRESS THEM ALL!

AND BASK IN THE FASHION SHOWS!

  • Food.  People who have never had to worry about food shouldn't get to decide how food/nutrition support systems work.
  • Oh that's cool.  Not like I've taken that flight three times in the past year.  IT'S ALL COOL.
  • Good.
  • Twitter enforces anti-bullying actions, even when it's a creator against their robot.
  • Harley and Ivy.

No comments:

Post a Comment