Sunday, February 11, 2018

Sunday: It was too hot.

Back here again.
Because yesterday I saw that there's a taco/burrito place.  I wanted to try them out.  Plus: queso.
I was unaware of what I was getting myself into.
It's too spicy.  I got the al pastor, and that's spicy by itself.  Plus their combo comes with chips and salsa, and I got the hot.  I assumed it was regular hot, but it's not.  It's insane hot.  I hoped the queso would help.  It did not.  Nothing helped.

This is as far as I got before giving up.
It's not bad, it's just unreasonably hot.  I suspect if I get chicken instead, and queso and chips, that I'd be able to finish.  They also need more staff.  It's really a four person operation, not a three person.

And now I have to go to sleep to get up stupid early tomorrow for stupid jury duty.


  • I wish I could make all the people who come up with things like this so poor that they could only survive using the services they want to take away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment