Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Tuesday: Less sick.

Still not great.  Whatever I got has made all the muscles in my abdomen super sensitive, so moving is painful.  I was able to get one set of tests run today, and ran the long leadtime processing analysis so that will be ready when I get back tomorrow.  My head and eyes hurt, but that may just be because I still didn't sleep great last night.


This episode of the Flash.  Ignoring that the main villain clearly has no plan, and the writers are just winging it, how is the warden of the prison selling metahuman prisoners?  I'm pretty sure if I was the government, I'd have periodic "let's check on these super dangerous criminals" inspections, to prevent this exact situation from happening.  There's like five of them there.  No one's going to notice this?

The bad guy's wife is totally going to betray him, or he's going to betray her.  If not, then they're just setting this up needlessly.  This also plays out between the warden and Katee Sackhoff.  They clearly lie to each other all the time.  How is this a stable business relationship?  Especially when they're big on murder and other crimes.

Barry Allen is an idiot.  It is good that his in-laws are brilliant, and that Ralph Dibney is willing to lie under oath about his identity.

Oh wow, I wasn't expecting this sudden and totally foreseeable betrayal to happen this episode.  So the bad guy wife is now mind controlled?  Always a good sign when you need to mind control your second in command.  That's how you know your plan is totally working correctly.


Also, how do people not figure out Jefferson is Black Lightning.  He visits in civilian clothes, talks to people, then shows up ten minutes later as Black Lightning and punches them.  That mask isn't that obscuring.  People should be like, "Oh, shit, Jefferson!  Please don't zap the crap out of me!"

I'm don't understand why BL's Alfred keeps lying to him.  That's not very helpful.

I switched to this style.  I like the new hair option.


No comments:

Post a Comment