Saturday, February 17, 2018

Saturday: Wakanda forever.

Everyone has said that the Black Panther movie was good.  It is, and I liked that they made it largely unconnected to the rest of the movies.  I don't understand how people have not figured out that there are going to be post-credits scenes.  Half the theater was gone by the first one, and almost everyone was gone by the second.
Food Wishes did saganaki this week, so I had to get it as well.
 Along with the regular souvlaki that I always get after watching movies.
People have trouble with this door.  The one that's closed is always locked, and the other one pushes out.  So many people want to open the locked one, with one guy trying to pull on both left and right sides.

There was a good sunset.  There's a flood watch now, and I can see lightning flickering out above the ocean.
The updates to animal crossing are good.  Last night, one of the animals asked for a flower, which is new, and then at my campsite, Lily asked me to go find something she'd lost:

Which I did by fishing it out of the river.
I thought it would get boring, but with all these new things, and the constant events, and new villagers showing up all the time, I'm enjoying the game more now than when it came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment