Thursday, August 31, 2017

Thursday: And then everything broke, and I spent the day picking up pieces.

Ugh.

Thanks, but no thanks, Twitter.  I am subscribed to exactly the correct level of Sailor Moon stuff for the time being.

  • On that subject, I spent part of yesterday evening looking up spoilers for this live action Sailor Moon series, because I couldn't stand not knowing what happened to one of the characters.
  • This should be the default.  There should just be free meals available for any student who wants them.
  • Monopoly rents should be taxed at 100% rates.  This should be obvious.
  • It's been seven years already?
  • I was reasonably happy when I went back to see what my first post was.
  • This would be the best comic ever.  I especially want Kraven to be silently in the background of panels, not really doing anything, just spying on everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment