Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Tuesday: Maybe I should just run an experiment.

I ordered bluetooth headphones last week, going with the "fuck it, $12 is nothing, let's just get these, even if they end up being shitty" option.  I knew they wouldn't get here in time for using them for a walk last weekend, but assumed they'd be here for next weekend.  You know, since that shipping thing is kind of the main benefit of Amazon Prime.

So now it's been four days where Amazon hasn't bothered to stick the stupid thing in a damn box and mail them.  When I was visiting Julie, I was able to order at like 10pm and have it in hand by 2pm Tuesday.  That makes me wonder if Amazon just doesn't bother packaging things that are going to Hawaii.  I think the thing to do would be to order two identical items, and have one shipped to me, and one to Julie, and see what the difference in times from order to shipping is.

This meant that no one knew how cars worked on the drive home.

No comments:

Post a Comment