Monday, August 7, 2017

Monday: Finally.

The xkit people were finally able to get an update out that makes tumblr usable again.  It doesn't always work perfectly, and it will sometimes not load all the buttons, but reloading a page occasionally is a far better state than "have to click and select from menus and click so much omg why so many clicks aghl;aslug".

Of course, once I noticed that, I discovered that my RSS database was corrupted, reloaded from a dump, discovered that that dump was corrupt too, and reloaded from yesterday afternoon's dump.  So I had to burn through a day and a half's worth of posts.

Seven years ago, I was on vacation on Maui.

Maui has nice coasts.

And angry beaches.

And waterfalls that don't look great on seven year old phone cameras.

No comments:

Post a Comment