Saturday, August 12, 2017

Saturday: travel success.

I saw this at the airport. I think they could have phrased it better.

It was foggy is San Francisco when I landed.
 Then I had trouble sleeping, while reading tweets of the garbage that happened while I was traveling.  Things continued to be bad today.  But at least I'm in a happier place with good people.
Good people who don't want to wait that long for brunch, so Cambodian food.
 Spoiler alert: Cambodian food is pretty good, but when your tummy is planning for brunch, it's a bit of a surprise.
Then a gym.

And an evolution so I could have a strategic attacker.
 For a raid. Which I didn't catch. But there was another one later.
And I finally caught this jerk.
 Then dinner at Tomatina, which we've been to before, back in 2014. Add link here.
I did not take a picture in time for the appetizers.

Which meant I was never going to finish my entree.

Then another gym.

No comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment