Friday, September 30, 2016

Fine. I'll make my own Drawlloween.

I haven't found a decent Drawlloween list for this year that isn't the same as last year's, or just crap.  So, instead, I'm going to co-opt my "tldr lovecraft" label and draw the real scary thing in a bunch of Lovecraft's stories.  After scrolling through the full list, I think I've chosen the list I'm going to use:

  1. The Call of Cthulhu
  2. Medusa's Coil
  3. In the Vault
  4. Pickman's Model
  5. The Quest of Iranon
  6. The Outsider
  7. The Colour out of Space
  8. The Haunter of the Dark
  9. The Rats in the Walls
  10. The Picture in the House
  11. The Statement of Randolph Carter
  12. The Dream-Quest of Unknown Kadath
  13. The Silver Key
  14. Through the Gates of the Silver Key
  15. The Shadow over Innsmouth
  16. Facts concerning the Late Arthur Jermyn and His Family
  17. The Dunwich Horror
  18. The Thing on the Doorstep
  19. In the Walls of Eryx
  20. At the Mountains of Madness
  21. The Music of Erich Zann
  22. Cool Air
  23. The Nameless City
  24. The Unnamable
  25. The Dreams in the Witch House
  26. The Doom That Came to Sarnath
  27. The Case of Charles Dexter Ward
  28. The Terrible Old Man
  29. The Shadow out of Time
  30. The Whisperer in Darkness
  31. The Evil Clergyman
We'll see if this is something I can keep up.

No comments:

Post a Comment