Thursday, September 8, 2016

Wait, did I do dinner?

Nope. I nearly forgot about it.  A bit more than a year ago, we tried Chicha Bistro.  It was not a good dinner experience, largely because the service was inattentive at best.  Julie claimed that they've since been bought, and as such were under new management.  To hedge a bit, we did take out.  Unfortunately, being told the appetizer listed online was seasonal, and that there are no beef dishes available because it wasn't delivered isn't super reassuring.

So I went with the seafood version.
 It was better than last time, but not having to deal with the server explains a lot of that.  It wasn't terrible food, but not getting what you wanted press a damper on things.

What else puts a damper on things?
Fire trucks.
 Somebody lit their dinner on fire.
The moon was out.
 I was able to get a few pokeballs from the nearby Pokestops, which I immediately used.
All clear. It wasn't that big of a deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment